LCT-Ultimate LCT-II Load Cell Tester model. This most advanced Load Cell Tester model LCT-Ultimate is a stand-alone hand-held device that was especially designed for full trouble shooting of strain-gage based load cells. The LCT-Ultimate can check all common types of standard load cells that are available on the market:
4 or 6 wires @ all rated gain outputs.
The LCT-Ultimate provides the user with all essential data needed about the tested load-cell:
- Bridge resistance and integrity
- Physical distortion (possibly caused by overload, shock, load or metal fatigue)
- Checks insulation resistance (can point to moisture or chemical ingress)
- Fast testing of load cells and scales
- Can be used to check multi load-cell scale alignment.
- Continuous signal reading allows for checking linearity and repeatability
- Very user friendly, full test within 5 seconds
- Input and Output resistance: up to 5000 ohm at 0.5 ohm resolution
- Sense resistance (for 6 wire L/C): up to 500 ohm at 0.1 ohm resolution
- Insulation resistance: Max:> 5000 Mohm and Minimum: <10 Mohm
- Load cell output in percentage of full scale: ± 250% at 0.01% resolution (input load > 50?)
- Gain adjustment: 0.1 – 5 mv/V steps of 0.01
Hardware and Accuracy
- Bridge testing: 1.25 Vdc
- High resistance testing: 10 Vdc
- A/D resolution: 16bit
- Resistance accuracy: ± 1 ohm
- High-resistance accuracy: 10%
- Load Cell output accuracy: 0.1%
- Power source: 4 AA batteries (not supplied)
- Connector: 8 pin screw terminal (supplied with the unit).
- Enclosure material: ABS
- Display: 16×2 alphanumeric
- Size: 150mm x 80mm x 28mm
- Weight: 250gr.
- in a small protected carrying case