Livestock scale kit Cattle hog Sheep scale kit
Cattle Squeeze Chute Scale kit For Priefert, Tarter, Rural King, Countyline
Livestock Scale Kit Cattle, Hogs, Goat, Sheep, Alpacas, Pigs, Pallet scale.
Floor scales and Pallet scale Low cost scale kit!
Build your own scale under your Cattle Squeeze Chute for lot less than buying it with the chute. Includes parts that you need to do the installation. according to your material thickness you might need some bolts to mount the load cells into position.
What we have in a kit that competitors don’t have ***********IMPORTANT *******
Included: (4) pcs. 5,000 lb capacity shear beam load cell with more than 20’ft of cable long enough that you will ever need for a chute. This could handle 10,000 lb of pressure on either side, entrance or exit. Electronic parts are environmentally sealed with 150% safe overload. (helps with shock load for bulls)
(4) swivel feet that will do 360 deg. swivel and bend so a bucking bull won’t break it
(1) Stainless Steel junction box that we Pre-wire to indicator and One load cell to make sure you will see how to wire the rest of them.
(4) spacers for the load cells and bolts, threaded mounting blocks to weld to your frame. now as I mentioned Bolts you might want to change them to longer bolts with jam nuts. if you don’t like to thread into metal frame. (we did both ways, longer bolts works better and faster)
(1) digital weight indicator with quick disconnect. Indicator HS-520 with internal rechargeable battery.
this helps if your scale is out in the barn and no electricity is at site. Comes with AC adapter so you can charge it at the house and take it back out for weighing.
HS-520 indicator weighs in Lb or Kg. For animals use HOLD function built into the indicator. (most farmers don’t use it because the indicator is accurate enough with regular weighing function, but it is there for your convenience. Indicator will come Pre-set but for accurate weighing you should calibrate it.
(1) manual for calibration and Important part example of proper installation, as we did some installations of our own we kind a know the most common mistakes you can make so we put drawings together to help you avoid these common mistakes.
Last install these Cattle Squeeze Chute on solid surface, Not in Mud or Gravel. Install it on level concrete or some solid surface, could be planks but make sure it is solid and level.
Calibration video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDojXla9cFY
Buy it on Ebay also.